• enhancement of audio recordings (intelligibility)
• examination of sound incidents on sound recordings
• authentication of audio recordings on tape and digital media
• transcriptions of audio recordings
• crime scene analyses (acoustics)
• optimization of security recording systems and recording environments
Eddy Bøgh Brixen
• is a full member of the Audio Engineering Society and holds a position as Vice Chair of the AES Technical Committee on Audio Forensics (www.aes.org).
• is a full member of the International Association for Forensic Phonetics and Acoustics (www.IAFPA.net)
• is a full member of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences (www.aafs.org).
• has 35+ years of experience.
• is working for the KTC (Danish Police, Forensic Centers) on a regular basis.
• has authored a number of papers on the topic (see “Articles”).
EBB-consult follows the Code of Practice, prepared by the “International Association for Forensic Phonetics and Acoustics”.