• plan and work out of technical requirements for loudspeaker systems
• sound systems design (concert-, cinema- conference rooms or churches)
• adjustment of sound systems (optimization/fulfilment of standards requirement)
• measurements and documentation of sound systems
• research and development
EBB-consult can act as owners’ or contractors’ advisor.
EBB-consult uses EASE – Enhanced Acoustic Simulator for Engineers – for the calculation and investigation of electro-acoustical systems.
EBB-consult uses EASERA, WinMLS, and SMAART for the measuring of electro-acoustical systems.
Eddy Bøgh Brixen
• is actively participating the standards work within the Audio Engineering Society.
• is a member of the European Broadcast Union FAR-LOUD, the working group behind the standards for loudness in broadcast.
• has participated the working group behind the Nordic standard NT ACOU 108: IN SITU MEASUREMENTS OF PERMANENTLY INSTALLED PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEMS.
• has participated the working group behind a recommendation for Danish Cinemas.
• has more than 30 years of experience.
• is the co-author of the most popular text book on electro-acoustics sold in Denmark: “Praktisk elektroakustik”.
• is a member of the Audio Engineering Society.
• is a member of Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers.