• consultancy work in connection with the interior design, refurbishment and acoustic treatment of venues for music, listening rooms, rehearsal rooms, recording studios, control rooms and other rooms for music, recording or editing.
• consultancy work in connection with the acoustical design, refurbishment and acoustic treatment of broadcast facilities, news rooms, speak boxes, one-to-one, continuity facilities, and the like.
• consultancy work in connection with the acoustic design of lecture halls, theatres and auditoria for speech.
• consultancy work in connection with acoustic treatment of offices, board rooms, rooms for teleconferences, etc.
• documentation of room acoustic parameters and sound insolation.
Eddy Bøgh Brixen
• is a member of the Danish Acoustical Society.
• is a member of the AES Technical Committee on Acoustics and Sound Reinforcement.
EBB-consult uses government controlled (DANAK/ILAC) laboratory for the calibration of measurement equipment.
EBB-consult uses EASE (Enhanced Acoustic Simulator for Engineers) as a tool for acoustical and electro-acoustical design.
EBB-consult uses EASERA for measurement of room acoustic parameters and system optimization.
Jyske Bank Boxen
Design of acoustics, multi-hall for concerts, big sports events, etc.
Eurovision Song Contest 2014, B&W-hallerne
Acoustic design/transformation of “B&W Hallerne” from shipyard (13.2 sec. reverberation time) to tv-studio and concert venue.
TV2 News, studios
Design of acoustics, studios and sound control.
Design of acoustics, main hall.
Design of acoustics, studios for radio broadcasting.